Construction Update May 13
The construction team is hard at work with the following tasks:
• Timbers for the grand entrance and siding for the south building will be installed this week.
• The team is wrapping up electrical work in the lobby, and taping and dry wall installation will start early next week.
• Carpet went into the third floor on Tuesday, allowing furniture such as dressers and cabinets to be moved into those rooms.
• Bathroom tiles have also arrived and will be laid this week.
• Banquet chairs have been delivered, which are some of the first items to arrive for the hotel’s multi-room meeting and convention facility that will attract more events to the North Island.
• PHINNs remains closed for furniture assembly.
Construction crews form concrete on the pub side of Kwa’lilas Hotel.